How Much Do I Need?
These are quantity guidelines:
- A 1-ounce bag will generously fill a flower girl basket. Use the left-overs to decorate your guest sign-in table.
- One bag will provide about 15 guests with petals for a wonderful bridal toss. We recommend colored rose petals, as they look best with photography, or mix colors for a unique blend.
- Line the bridal runway with petals for a grand entrance. One bag will cover approximately 12 square feet with light coverage. For moderate to heavy coverage use two bags for every 12 square feet & for blanket coverage 4-5 bags for every 12 square feet.
- Table decorations : If you are adding candles or centerpieces, one bag for 4-5 tables is a good rule of thumb. If petals will be your only decor, you will want to be a little more generous, so we recommend one bag for every 2-3 tables.
- Your cake table will look great with 1/2 bag sprinkled around the base of the cake.
- Other ideas : Bathroom counters, used in place of tissue in gift boxes, packaged in a clear box as a favor for guests, sprinkled in the honeymoon or wedding night suite.
How & When To Order
When to Order
We suggest that you order your petals about a month before the event. That way you will be sure to get the colors you need. Keep in mind that April-July are very busy wedding months, so give yourself plenty of time if your wedding or event is scheduled during this timeframe.
Placing Your Order
You may order online. Our website is secured and your credit card information is safe. We accept all major credit cards, including American Express, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover Card. You may also order by phone, toll free 800-742-9570.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase. If, for any reason you are not satisfied, you may return the petals in the original unopened packaging for a full refund or exchange. Shipping is not refundable. Please call toll free for a return authorization number within 7 days of receipt. Sample packs cannot be returned for any reason.
Instructions For Use
Just follow these simple steps:
- Store in a cool , dark place (not the refrigerator or freezer)
- When using petals for a toss, open the package(s) the day of the event. They will be dryer and will fly better
- When using your petals for aisles or tabletops, open the package(s) the day prior to the event so the petals will soften in the open air.
- Do not use petals in the rain, melted snow, around spilled beverages, or other wet conditions for the safety of your guests. Wet petals may stain carpets, flooring and clothing, and can present a slipping hazard.
Perfect Petals are flower petals that have been freeze-dried to retain the delicate natural shape and colors of fresh petals. Good Housekeeping magazine and NBC Dateline rated freeze-drying the best preservation method available today.
The most advanced computerized freeze-dried equipment is used to deep-freeze the petals. Once solidly frozen, a vacuum is applied to pull all the water out in the form of water vapor. This process is called sublimation.
Sublimation occurs when a frozen liquid goes directly to the gaseous state without passing through the liquid phase. The water vapor is then transferred to a separate chamber, formed into ice, and removed. After all the water is removed, the petals are slowly returned to room temperature.
Freeze-dried petals are more acceptable to churches and event facilities for tossing and strewing because they are dry ... less risk of staining carpets, floors, and clothing. Unlike fresh petals, freeze dried petals do not wilt. This allows you to prepare many of your decor and accessory items yourself, saving money and stress! Rose petal toss portions can be prepared in advance, you can make your own rose petal pathway, and you can decorate your hall and tables with rose petals yourselves - long before the wedding begins.